Skip to content
- Tranzstore Napier is a MPI Approved Transitional Facility (# 4969) and have operated for 23 years with professional MPI qualified staff to assist with importing your products. We have a close working relationship with MPI (formerly MAF) to ensure your products are inspected on site in a timely manner.
- At Tranzstore our professional friendly team provide a full range of services, starting from your products arriving at the Port of Napier or directly to our warehouse (via Line Haul/Rail) through to the delivery of products to your customers.
- Tranzstore saves you time, as once notified of the expected imported goods/container, we liase with Customs Agent, Port of Napier, Customs Clearance, MPI & Swinglift operators bringing your goods to our Approved Transitional Facility (ATF # 4969) for MPI (formerly MAF) clearance, documentation and reporting – on site MPI inspection is provided if required.
- Tranzstore saves you money as we have a 100 % record with the Port of Napier for clearing our customer containers, ensuring devanning is within the time parameters, so you incur no fines.
- Tranzstore saves your resources, from the comfort of your office, you can:
- Know that however your products arrive, whether loose stow, bulk bags, palletised, FCL or LCL, Tranzstore has the skills and equipment to devan them.
- Have an ‘onsite inspection’ as reports and digital photos are emailed on the product status and branding on arrival (useful especially when you are using a new supplier or a new product).